5 Helpful Tips on How to Make Your Marriage Happy
by Mary Robinson
We’ve already shown you “7 Days Guide To Keep Your Husband” for a happy marriage you absolutely need to follow. Now, it’s time for upgrade! I’m bringing you these 5 helpful tips on how to make your marriage happy. Study them and do the best for your marriage right now!
1. KEEP THE PASSION ALIVE: You always hear how important it is to keep your sex life and the passion alive Over the years you will probably become less interested in sex. Your work that exhausts you, the children that need lunch and help with their homework etc. Turbo mom, slow down!
But, you need to remember that good sex leads to good marriage. This is the most important of all 5 helpful tips on how to make your marriage happy.
So, have sex, whenever you can! Even if you don’t feel like it, once you start exchanging kisses and touches you will probably get turned on and wish for intimacy with your husband.
Don’t always wait for him to initiate sex! Did you know that a lot of man like it when woman initiates.
And try not to do a couple of same things over the years. Try something new every once in a while. You should not be trying some challenging poses from Kama Sutra if you don’t want to hurt yourself. Try leaving the lights on for example, or have sex during the day. Leave the children with their grandparents. Dedicate one weekend for just you two. Escape to a remote village or some other place you might like and make it all about you. Remember how your marriage was in its best years. Trust me! Just a little effort can bring a lot of results and physical intimacy leads to psychological intimacy as well.
2. NEW THINGS AND SURPRISES: I’m not going to lie. You need to work on your marriage! The worst thing is a routine of everyday tasks. We all need a surprise or trying something new once in a while. Take your husband to a place he’s never seen before. It doesn’t need to be a expensive. You can take him to a place in your own city he’s never seen. Do something you’ve talking about doing for years and never actually did it. Go see that place you’ve always talked about or go fly in a hot air balloon. Do something different. Surprise your husband with a romantic dinner or with a present for no reason. You can simply make a card saying “I love you” and send it to your husband’s office. Don’t ever underestimate the power of new sexy panties. Wait for your husband to come home wearing only that. Little things matter! Pay attention to them and you will make your marriage a happy one.
3. LEARN HOW TO ARGUE: All the couples argue, that’s a fact. And it’s perfectly normal. In fact if you never argue there is definitely something wrong with your marriage.
If you want to keep your husband learn how to react in these situations and to learn how to argue.
First, try not to yell at each other. Remember – save your children from hearing you screaming at each other. So, no yelling. Also, no nagging! Instead of it, try to talk about your problems and the reasons you fight. Be calm and deal with one problem at a time.
You should never, under any circumstances bring up something from your past when you’re already arguing about something else.
And you should never bring up his mother! Read our article on how to keep his mother happy, by clicking here. It’s ok to fight, but respect each other.
4. SORRY AND I LOVE YOU: These words can solve most of the problems in your marriage. Don’t be one of those people who can’t apologize! It’s simple and it works! Let me tell you how it goes in my house. Whenever my husband and I argue, it only usually lasts to the point when someone says they’re sorry. After then the other one says “no, I’m sorry” and we start talking about our problems and solving them instead of arguing. Be able to say “I love you”. No matter the fact that you are married for 20 years. It’s never a bad idea to say it. And no, it doesn’t loose its meaning if you repeat it a couple of times a day. It also teaches your children that it’s perfectly ok to love someone and to let them know.
5. TIME FOR YOURSELF: If you want to make your marriage a happy one, it is important to remember yourself too. You can’t always think about your husband and your children. You need some time for yourself every once in a while. It doesn’t matter if you are going to spend a whole weekend at the spa or just a couple of hours out with your girl friends. You need to spend some time away from home. It is perfectly healthy to spend some time away from your husband. Just as well as he should. You need to maintain your relations with other people in order for your marriage to be happy. Sometimes you just need some time away from each other, because there is a world outside of your marriage.
You can’t just sit and wait for the problems to go away, you need to solve them. If you can’t do it yourself you can always seek help from a couple’s counselor, just don’t give up until you try. A lot of problems in your marriage may seem bigger than they actually are. You may be only one talk away from solving them, so don’t ever miss that chance. And even if there are no problems, talking to each other will make your marriage stronger and happier.