Relax Whenever You Can
Written by Mary Robinson
If you are a mother you don’t have much free time. There’s always something that has to be done. Don’t hesitate to ask your husband to help you when you feel exhausted. Use each opportunity you get to relax and do it whenever you can.
If you have a baby and don’t have any help, you’ll probably try to do some work at night. You are usually so exhausted ‘till the night comes that you don’t feel like doing anything else but going to bed.
If your life has turned into a mess, think how to help yourself. You should somehow find a couple of minutes to think out how to do it.
Here are three tip that I’ve applied. They work very well and help a lot.
The good solution is the one that includes couple of relax episodes a day. Believe me, once you achieve it, you will also manage to make your husband happy. He’ll be delighted to have a good looking, serene and satisfied wife by his side.
- If YOU feel good, your husband and your baby will have advantages of it. If you don’t, you won’t be able to transmit your love in a proper way. If you feel stressed out you’ll be nervous and a bad company to them.
- If your parents or your husband’s parent are retired and some of them has a lot of free time, they may feel very happy to take a part of your daily tasks and responsibilities. Talk to them and ask them do they feel comfortable about that. Make a good plan and ask them for a concrete help (launch making, helping with a baby, going to the store….)
- You are not alone. Your baby has a father, as well. If your husband works, he won’t be able to help you all the time, but that doesn’t mean you have to do EVERYTHING.
When you feel like you’re going to explode, just ask your husband to help you. If he is not there, ask babysitter, your mom, mother-in-law, father, or a good friend to come and give you a hand.
Don’t feel bad about that. Go out and take some fresh air! You are not a machine. You are not a Supermen. You must relax various times a day if you want to keep your husband happy and if you want to have a satisfied baby.
- So, go out. Call a friend a go for a coffee or a drink. The world won’t fall apart if you give yourself two hours break.
- If you don’t want a company go to the SPA. There are so many great relaxing massages. You are going to feel great after. Whatever you choose in SPA center, you won’t regret.
- Ride a bicycle. Go for a walk. Run. Exercise in the open air. When you come home you’ll feel much better.
- Whenever your husband takes a baby for a walk, RELAX. Don’t worry about baby anymore. Your husband is there. Enjoy these precious moments and do whatever you want. Relax. Make a warm bath. Read. Go out with the best friend. Watch a good movie. Enjoy and RELAX!!!! Your husband is also calm when you keep the eye on baby.